Not sure why this teenager sex information every illness persist!


Cool this morning, mother and aunt Van got up early the toys are about preparing to go to church. Two sisters busy in the kitchen cooking breakfast. A long time ago I have a new family happy and peaceful morning, because my mother had escaped from severe brain anemia such an incredible way ...

2015 my father died of a stroke suddenly after about 2 months of dull headache crying. 3 mother devastated at the loss of the pillars in the house. Several months later my sister and I were forced back to life and his mother still immersed in the pain of losing her husband. Not yet today she is more than 3 hours sleep, all night sitting altar husband, when they muttered prayers, sometimes quietly crying, not necessarily eating anything. First anniversary many people visited my father did not recognize her mother because she is too old for the age of 62, the body meager, pale spiritual mood weakness.

A stroll not see mom cooking up breakfast, I asked to know this period she suffered severe headaches, sleep often nightmares flickered and or dizziness, eye fatigue, limb numbness. Sometimes I saw her just forgot to remember to forget, especially her very fast weight loss. That is sick subjective elderly, even busy busy work so I just remind her mother eating tonic attention without giving her full medical examination.

The other day I was on business trip received a call of sister, it crying asking me about right Hospital emergency mother. Running backs bowed to, I saw the mother lying in bed Thiem postcards, silver hair messed-cheek drooped a deep sunken thin gaunt, tired eye bags dark purple. She was working at home, it was an intense headaches accompanied variation and drying your face, unsteadiness should fall stairs to swoon. Feeling at my father passed away, and this feeling when looking at the mother, quite similar. It is empty, indeterminate, a bottomless pit in the chest and heart sank not afford to keep a normal heartbeat of fear, especially when I heard the doctor say "You girls are anemic brain severely . If you let this situation lasts, is likely to be hypoxic encephalopathy coma, permanent brain damage, plant life or fatal stroke. Families should especially pay attention! "
After the mother from the hospital, my sister accepted the holiday at home to care for her happy to chat, but I worry about the economic burden of the home. Kids I cook nutritious as heart lotus, chicken honey pressed mother eat, morning and gave her to gymnastics, dinner had class Ayurvedic, dance club for older people the desire to improve physically for her but efficiency is not as expected. Fear my sister almost lost her mother to arrive before ..

He stood alone, I called for his aunt residing in Europe stating the health status of the mother and aunt look thanks to his encouragement. Aunt Van - who are volunteers in community health organizations of Germany, hastily flying back to the country. Down the airport, the first thing to go right out Aunt major pharmacies buy 10 boxes Migrin- a herb helps support ameliorate ischemic heard is quite effective, "Auntie made in the health sector should know the mother is required. The Vietnamese community in Europe is very popular when used Migrin headache, anemia, because it contains herbs Feverfew - one of the greatest discoveries of ancient western medicine there. "

Thanks to hard work eating, mentally happy because Aunt Van elect you combine the effects from that after a few weeks Migrin mother saw me pinky up. Van aunt told my mother could "sleep through the night thunder cry still do not know", the symptoms of headache, dizziness, limb numbness and therefore no longer appear. Needless to say how happy I am happy. My mother is back, and we have avoided calamity orphan fate ...

https://www.av69s.com/category/17/schoolgirl.html

Comments